Kelly Kazmierczak (she/her)
I am a Buffalo based Photographer, focused on capturing your story. Whether that is your wedding, engagement, family, newborn, event or just special memory...
I want to capture it.
I am a visual story-teller, whether your story is a cozy day in with your family, a walk through the park, or a love story,
I want to capture your genuine story and create something you will cherish for the rest of your life.
I try to create an artistic twist to my photos, capturing people in their most natural, less-posed and most comfortable.
In each session, I think about how these photos will be appreciated
and I create from there.
- When I am not photographing or editing,
I am cooking, knitting or relaxing with my family
- I was married during the pandemic, July 2020
- My hair changes all the time! Blonde, pink, purple, yellow, brown... etc.
- I own a collection of over 30 wigs!
- I prefer wine over most things haha!
- I am a planner and a bullet journaler, I'm not good with impulse decisions